⅛ oz Cannabis flowers (10 - 12 grams ABV/ Rosin Chips)
½ tsp Sunflower/ Soy Lecithin
¼ cup Coconut Oil
½ cup Water
1 oz Unflavored Gelatin
1 pack 6 oz Jello (any flavor)
1. Grind, manicure and decarboxylate cannabis in an oven safe dish in an oven preheated to 250° F for 25 minutes.
The cannabis needs to be processed through decarboxylation or heating the dried flower to release the THC from the plant
2. Combine the decarbed cannabis, crumbles rosin chips (if using), Sunflower (Or soy) lecithin and coconut oil in oven safe container and mix. Cover, put in a water bath and place in oven still set at 250° F for 2 hours. (Remove and stir halfway through.)
3. Remove the oil from oven and let cool for a couple minutes then strain the oil through a fine mesh strainer or filter. Press the oil out of the cannabis. Measure out ¼ cup for the recipe.
4 In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the water and the infused oil and whisk together as you bring it to a boil.
5. Whisk in each container of the unflavored gelatin one at a time while continuing to whisk.
6. Whisk in the flavored gelatin and keep stirring for about 5 minutes and bring to a rolling boil.
7. Reduce heat to low, spray molds with cooking spray. Fill each mold to the top with a dropper or spoon. Keep stirring your mix periodically.
8. Place molds in freezer for 20 minutes or fridge for an hour to firm up.
9. Unmold the candies to enjoy right away or store in airtight containers for 2 – 3 days at room temperature. Freeze for extended storage.