Chocolate Chip Cookies
Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 16-24 Cookies
What You Need:
- baking sheet
- ½ cup Cannabutter
- 1 ⅓ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon. salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking sheet.
- Mix Cannabutter, sugars and egg into large bowl.
- Mix baking soda, salt and flour in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture slowly. Stir all ingredients together.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until light brown.
- Cool on wire rack before serving.